RE-liON’s Customer Conversion & Success team is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team. The team is responsible for growth opportunities for our products within government markets across Europe. As a Marketing Intern you will help the commercial team by making sure our company has a strong (online) presence. The right student for this role has strong written and verbal communication skills and loves digital tech.
What you'll do
- Research our company, products, audience and competition
- Developing and executing plans to increase or reach, traffic and conversions
- Help in creating content and execute strategies to reach (potential) customers
- Create and improve internal documentation for the sales and marketing team
- Assist during demos and events
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Profession and reliable (VOG is required)
- Interest in virtual reality and our target audience
- Understanding digital technology and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- An exciting enviroment were you are able to learn and grow
- A nice green office, an informal startup-like working culture
- A monthly compensation of 300 euros
Senior Unreal Engineer
Do you like working on deep tech and with a mix of hard- and software? Are you ready to work on our nation’s national security challenges? Parts of our tech stack is in-house developed, other parts are based on the well known Unreal Engine, your expertise! You will be part of one of our integrated tech teams and your experience will help us to accelerate our mission; prepare Defense, Police and Fire Services worldwide for stressful situations through our VR training systems.
What you'll do
- Contribute to our mission for measurably skilled
- Pushing XR spatial compute boundaries with sensor fusion, new input devices and actuators
- Realization of large-scale and complex software architecture
- Implement, maintain, test and improve existing codebase
- Processing large data sets
- Connect the software to our inhouse hardware
- Create automated test tools to make testing more efficient
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years working experience of which 2 years with the Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of and experience in C++
- The ability to jump into a large codebase
- Team-player, self-motivated, driven and organized
- Able to communicate in English
- A flat and informal startup-like working environment in a nice green office
- An ambitious and mission-driven company culture
- All teams from prototype to product-to-market work closely together under one roof
- Independence and flexible working hours
Hardware Engineer (senior)
What you'll do
- Work with the team to design and build efficient hardware that is easy to use by our users. Examples are replica tools of or a baton, you implement and develop them further;
- Researching and testing new technology;
- Improving performance and functionality;
- Testing and debugging hardware;
- Supporting the team with planning and budget estimates;
- Help source parts or outsource production items to external vendors;
- Interface with the integrated tech teams to make sure things run smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc., or equivalent experience;
- Several years of experience with a demonstrated track record;
- Team-player, self-motivated, driven and organized;
- Problem solving, communication and leadership skills;
- Able to communicate in English.
- A nice green office, an informal startup-like working environment.
- An ambitious and mission-driven company culture.
- Independence and flexible working hours.
An internship offers a unique combination of practical, work and development that expands further professional growth. Our trainees work directly with professionals under guidance of supervisors and staff. RE-liON offers internships in:
- Software development
- 3D design
- Industrial design
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
Internships in other areas are welcome to apply. To start your application process, apply via the yellow button below.