Business Developer Defense - EU
RE-liON’s Customer Conversion & Success team is seeking a Business Developer to join our team. The team is responsible for growth opportunities for our products within government markets across Europe.
As a Business Developer, you support the business strategy. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a mission-oriented team then this role is for you.
- Development, nurture, capture and convert on business opportunities
- Up- and cross-sell within existing customers
- Develop, execute, and oversee a business strategy that prioritizes growth
- Maintain positive professional relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Monitor sales progress to ensure that company goals are being met
What you'll do
- Identify and research potential customers and tenders
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and inform customers about our product roadmap
- Use – and continuously enhance – our Sales Playbook to improve sales revenue
- Collaborate internally to develop winning presentations/demo’s/pilots
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective customers
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Prepare and submit sales proposals and -contracts
- A mission oriented mindset
- Structured and problem solving and bias to action
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership mentality
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity
- A team player – internal and external
- Able to obtain and hold a security clearance
- Prior military experience
- Ability to travel 25-75%
- A startup-like working environment.
- An ambitious and mission-driven company culture.
- Independence and flexible working hours.
- A parking spot 🙂
Home base: RE-liON HQ