Hardware Engineer (senior)
Salary range: 3.800-4.600 EUR
Do you like working on deep tech and tangible things? Are you ready to work on our nation’s national security challenges? We are hiring experienced engineers that are comfortable working with a mix of hard- and software. Parts of our tech stack is in-house developed, other parts are based on the well known Unreal Engine. Your experience in leadership, electronics, mechatronics, prototyping and product design will help, as part of our hardware engineering team, to accelerate our mission.
What you'll do
- Work with the team to design and build efficient hardware that is easy to use by our users. Examples are replica tools of or a baton, you implement and develop them further;
- Researching and testing new technology;
- Improving performance and functionality;
- Testing and debugging hardware;
- Supporting the team with planning and budget estimates;
- Help source parts or outsource production items to external vendors;
- Interface with the integrated tech teams to make sure things run smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc., or equivalent experience;
- Several years of experience with a demonstrated track record;
- Team-player, self-motivated, driven and organized;
- Problem solving, communication and leadership skills;
- Able to communicate in English.
- A nice green office, an informal startup-like working environment.
- An ambitious and mission-driven company culture.
- Independence and flexible working hours.