RE-liON’s Customer Conversion & Success team is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team. The team is responsible for growth opportunities for our products within government markets across Europe. As a Marketing Intern you will help the commercial team by making sure our company has a strong (online) presence. The right student for this role has strong written and verbal communication skills and loves digital tech.
What you'll do
- Research our company, products, audience and competition
- Developing and executing plans to increase or reach, traffic and conversions
- Help in creating content and execute strategies to reach (potential) customers
- Create and improve internal documentation for the sales and marketing team
- Assist during demos and events
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- Profession and reliable (VOG is required)
- Interest in virtual reality and our target audience
- Understanding digital technology and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- An exciting enviroment were you are able to learn and grow
- A nice green office, an informal startup-like working culture
- A monthly compensation of 300 euros