PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
RE-liON is growing and has room for a Product Support Specialist. Are you multi-deployable, service-oriented and looking for an opportunity to develop yourself by working with a virtual training system? Read more about our growing organization and the opportunities we offer.
The Product Support Specialist at RE-liON will operate BLACKSUIT at locations in the Netherlands and occasionally abroad. In addition, you are responsible for the correct processing of the support requests and you help with management of some of RE-liON's IT systems. (For an introduction video, see BLACKSUIT at https://youtu.be/bu-J05lOD4w)
While operating BLACKSUIT you will stay at locations of our clients in the Netherlands. Handling of support is done (usually) from our office in Enschede.
Within this role you can contribute to the development and progress of our product by sharing experiences of training sessions and testing new releases at the office.
The tasks of a Product Support Specialist BLACKSUIT consist of:
- Preparing the system for daily use, including building up and breaking down; operating the exercise control station during a training session;
- occasional exchange of spare parts during a training session;
- the logistics of parts that require repair;
- documentation of system use and events such as system errors and handling of support requests;
- share experiences and knowledge gained during training sessions and to test the changes made at the RE-liON office;
- managing certain IT systems at RE-liON.
Qualities you posses are:
- A completed relevant education at MBO+ / HBO level;
- an education in IT;
- affinity with games / gaming;
- social, representative, independent, patient and with empathy;
- the willingness to travel and possibly to work irregular hours;
- combining safety and IT interest;
- prepared to stay for periods at our customers' locations in the Netherlands and on an occasion abroad;
- fluent in speech (verbal / written) in Dutch and English;
Willing to cooperate in a background screening conducted by the Ministry of Defence in the Netherlands.
Experience with a military environment is considered a plus.
What can we offer:
- a challenging work environment with sufficient variety
- broaden knowledge by participating in a small team
- a salary that grows as you develop
Written applications can be sent by e-mail, with a portfolio including photo to "a.post 'at' re-lion.com". For questions, please contact us via +31-85-7430290.
An internship offers a unique combination of practical, work and development that expands further professional growth. Our trainees work directly with professionals under guidance of supervisors and staff. RE-liON offers internships in software development, 3D design, industrial design and electrical engineering.
Internships in other areas are welcome to apply.
To start your application process, send an e-mail to "internship 'at' re-lion.com", with the subject internship, contact details and other relevant information.